quarta-feira, 26 de março de 2014

Nivea vs Garnier


For the last 3 months I have been trying these products and I can tell you, that my favorite is beyond doubt the NIVEA In Shower Body Lotion - Very Dry formula.

In my opinion the GARNIER is more a poor cream for a In Shower Body Lotion type, for me it's like a normal body milk lotion that we use after shower, if was been designed for that it'll be a hit.

The NIVEA In Shower Body Lotion - Very Dry formula it's a extremely rich cream with a excellent results after the first time we used it in the shower. The skin stays very moisturize and you can noticed instantly.

Differences between these products.

NIVEA
GARNIER
Rich Formula
Very Moisturize
Is a typical smell from NIVEA products

Poor Formula
The Lotion disappears when we try to applied it
I can't really describe the smell, it's like a floral type




I really believe that the GARNIER In Shower Body Lotion it'll be definitely better as a Body Moisturizer, as the GARNIER Body 7 Day Intensive Body Lotion.



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário